Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Updates

Well, here we are - Tuesday, August 5th - almost 4 days after Baby Kraner's due date and still no baby...

My grandma had her surgery last friday and things couldn't have gone better. She came out of it with very little pain - she had robotic surgery with two small holes in her abdomen vs. being cut open - which I guess eliminated a lot of the pain. She is doing great - they think they got it all and she shouldn't need chemo or anything. She is to find out the results today but so far, the prognosis is great!! I couldn't be happier!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear good news about your Grandma!

Just get used to the fact that this is not the last time that "baby girl Kraner" won't exactly do what you would like her to do ;0

Becky said...

I would be losing my mind. You are a very patient person because I would have been jumping up and down just to get him out.

But it is true, that she will be in charge of everything from now on...starting with this!