Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, we had a great first Christmas with Kaiya and the family. Unfortunately Josh's mom couldn't make it as she just recently had surgery but Josh's dad came over and we got together with my whole family, even my brother was here! Kaiya had a blast, she actually opened her gifts. Next year will be even better, she may actually understand what she is doing- lol. I'll try to post some videos later, took many of them.
At my Parents House








We went to the Harley Museum on Friday, Kaiya enjoyed all the lights and sounds of the motorcycles. She did really good, but by the end she had passed out in my arms.

Grandpa Kraner & Kayia




Here is Kaiya with her second Cousin, Peyon. Peyton really likes 'Baby Kaiya'. Kaiya slept for about 3 hours while we were at my Grandma's house (which was great cause she wasn't sleeping much the days before) but Peyton was upset cause he didn't get to play much with her.

1 comment:

The Jeromes said...

Nice pictures! I so glad that you had such a good Christmas with Kaiya. You are just beaming in all the photos. Just to let you know, this seems to be a long vacation and I miss Kaiya terribly. Talk to you soon.