Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Josh, Kaiya and I headed up to our house in Eagle River for the Thanksgiving weekend. Although no one else in our family could join us, we still went to just relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of our lives in Milwaukee. Kaiya and I literally sat around in pajamas most of the weekend while Josh sat outside all bundled up hunting deer. He saw about 5 doe but in our county up there, this year you had to shoot a buck, and he dind't see any of those. Maybe next year.

Kaiya is SSSOOO close to rolling over on her own (unless she has for Tiffany already and she is being very nice and not telling us!!). She was practicing a lot up north - her arm just keeps getting in the way!! Once she does I'll try to get it on video to post here.

She has found her voice and uses it a lot, I think its cute. Below is a video of her just talking away as well as one of her watching Baby Einstein - or 'Baby Crack' as Tiffany affectionally refers to it as. Kai loves the Baby Einstein videos.
Talking to Myself



Watching Baby Einstein

She also has figured out how to pull the cord on her bouncy seat to make the music play herself - a big accomplishment, only problem is now we hear the same song over, and over, and over, and over ;) So I tried to cut this video down a bit to spare you the same song over and over!
Playing the music on my bouncy seat
(yes, I sound like I"m praising a dog - lol)
Kai's first attempts at feeding herself...


Daddy - why are you paying more attention to the computer than me?



This picture was snapped at a bad time - she really isn't scared of the dogs!



Enjoy the Videos and Pictures!

1 comment:

The Jeromes said...

LOL, Kai LOVES Baby "crack" Einstein,she will usually break out a big smile in the beginning when the worm goes across the screen. She is a complete joy, I am having fun and love her so much!