Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kaiya's Big Day

Today Kaiya got baptized, she got welcomed into God's Family. It was a gorgeous day here, we couldn't have asked for a better day. She wore a gown that my Great Aunt made for me, so to her it was made by her Great Great Aunt, it was very special. She had the hat, and booties to match! She didn't like the hat much so she didn't wear it a lot but she was cute!! (Ignore the dates on the photos - for some reason it is not printing the right ones!)



My brother and my cousin Amy are her Godparents, my brother unfotunately couldn't make it home so my dad stood in for him.



She didn't cry much today during it, didn't cry when she got the water on her head, only cried when the priest took her from me :)



We then had a party at our house after to celebrate, had lots of family and some friends over. Here is a generation picture, my grandma, my mom, me and Kaiya.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looked beautiful. What a happy day. God Bless Her!!!