Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Introducting The Kraner Family Blog

My brother gave me this great idea, why not start a blog to post notes, info, pictures, etc on "Baby Kraner"! What an excellent idea I thought, so I took him up on it and here we have The Kraner Family blog!! (now I just have to remember to actually post stuff here).

"Baby Kraner" (as she is affectionately known as right now) is due in less than 3 weeks (August 1) and Josh and I couldn't be more excited to greet her! She does need to wait a little longer though as the house is still in a bit of a disarray. Her room has been painted thanks to her daddy but her mommy is still working on her curtains and we still need some finishing touches for her room, but we are waiting on good ole Babies 'R Us to send us our 'complete your registry' coupon to help save us some money. So she can wait just a little longer to join the world. Our kitchen is a bit destroyed right now too - again, daddy is busy trying to get it done this week (we have a bet, he thinks he will finish this week, I think not!). Josh has repainted all the cabinets and trim so far, next we (or I really should say JOSH) are doing the walls and putting down new floors. Once these projects are done, then she can come!! (Did you hear that "Baby Kraner"?)

So, I hope that you will enjoy this blog about our family and specifically "Baby Kraner", as I said before, I will do my best to try to keep it updated!!

Here are some pictures of her room - not done yet but getting there...


1 comment:

BT said...

Yay!! Be sure to take lots of pictures and post them all!! I can't wait to see em.