Friday, July 25, 2008

My Grandma

So I found out the other day my Grandma has to have surgery - she is having surgery on August 1st, the day I'm due. I'm very upset about this...not about the fact that she is having surgery on the day I'm due but about the fact that she is having surgery at all. I don't want anything to happen to her, I want her to know and meet her Great Granddaughter and for her Great Granddaughter to know and meet her, and for my Grandma to be here for many, many more years. (Which yes, is why she has to have the surgery but still...it's surgery and I'm worried...)

So part of me wants the baby to come early so she can see her but the other part of me says, it doesn't matter Melissa, everything will go fine with the surgery and she can see her Great Granddaughter whenever she comes into the world, before or after the surgery.

No comments: