Friday, July 25, 2008

The Room is finally done!

Well, last weekend Josh and I finally finished her room. It looks amazing, very girly and I can't wait for its occupant! We went with a butterfly theme, purple, pink, green, yellow, all different colors but the one common is butterflies. Josh did the painting, I did the curtains and we both hung up the art. The one picture below has some things blacked out cause its her name, and you can't know that yet!! But its getting harder and harder to keep it a secret, or not let it slip out when talking about her since Josh and I call her it at home! Soon enough you will know, soon enough...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...you guys did a good job. Its just beautiful and perfect for your baby girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the room it's adorable. I can't wait to see what's behind the black box!