Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Dog Show

Well Kai has two dog shows under her belt now - my Mom, Kaiya and I were at an agility show this weekend. (Daddy was hunting so Kai had to tag along with Mom) Kaiya did pretty well!! She napped pretty good when we got her bouncy seat...And put a blanket and coat over it to help with the light and the dogs barking...Yes, she is under there somewhere and no, she was not suffocating!



Here I am!



Playing with my rattles...



My Mommy and Grandma with their winnings...



There is so much prepration that has to go into travelling with a little one - MAN!! Now our next adventure starts Wed as we head up to Eagle River for the weekend - We have a Dodge Ram Pickup extended cab and with all the stuff we have to take for her we are gonna be packed full!! LOL, its bad!

No comments: