Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

I didn't think we were gonna be able to get out to a pumpkin farm this year because its been cold and windy and I didn't want to take Kaiya out in that just to subject her to pictures at the pumpkin farm. Then Halloween day rolled around and the weather pulled through for us!! Josh had off work cause of conventions and I had off and it was 70 degrees out so we went to the pumpkin farm! Kaiya didn't do much but we had fun nonetheless - she saw a goat, a train and many kids playing.

Kaiya in her pumpkin shirt

Kaiya trying to eat her hand



Kaiya almost 2 feet tall


So we picked out our pumpkin, brought it home and carved it.

2 comments:

BT said...

Nice job on the carving! Looks very intricate!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you go to make it to the pumpkin patch. She seems to enjoy it as much as a 3 month old can. Kind of a "what are you two doing to me" look...I get that all the time. She is getting so big and so alert. Can't wait to see you guys at christmas!